This Code of Conduct applies to all Nellson Nutraceutical LLC “Suppliers.” Suppliers can be defined as any business, company, corporation, person or other entity that sells or seeks to sell any kind of goods or services to Nellson including the supplier’s employee’s, agents and other representatives.
Nellson Nutraceutical is committed to the highest standards of product quality and business integrity in their dealings with customers and suppliers. Our employees who interact with suppliers are expected to conduct themselves with the highest standards of honest and personal integrity.
NELLSON EXPECTS ITS SUPPLIERS TO:
- Avoid even the slightest perception of unethical behavior or impropriety
- Provide their workers a fair and ethical workplace and enforce the highest standards of human rights
- Provide a discrimination free workplace where workers can not be discriminated against based on age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, union membership, or any other status protected by applicable national or local law regarding any hiring or employment practices
- Provide a workplace free of any type of abuse or harassment
- Ensure all work is voluntary and will not directly or indirectly enable use of any type of involuntary labor, underage labor, or human trafficking; Supplier will be accountable for their entire end to end supply chain
- Maintain the highest of ethical standards
- Avoiding corruption, extortion, embezzlement, or bribery to obtain an unfair or improper advantage
- Following all applicable anti-corruption laws
- Adhere to Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Adhere to all applicable laws
- Ensure and certify all manufacturing facilities comply with environmental laws including all laws related to waste disposal, air emissions, discharges, toxic substances and hazardous waste disposal.
- Validate and certify all input materials and components were obtained from permissible harvests consistent with international treaties and protocols in addition to local laws and regulations.
- Nellson reserves the right to audit all our Supplier manufacturing operations to ensure compliance with this Code of Conduct.